Monday, July 20, 2015

A Creative Challenge to Myself

So it is time to choose... time to get creative again or not.  I am going to try to commit, and share with everyone, a creative endeavor or doodle... even if it's only 5 minutes... every single day for the next 30 days.  I need to ease back into art making... and making time for art!

I have redesigned my blog a little bit so let me know what you think and I hope to get a new website up and running in a few months.

My first project I kicked this challenge off with is a pencil study - of my little musician of course, I needed something near and dear to keep me engaged.  So far I have worked two days on this and am sharing both of those photos here.  This was after day one.


I want to begin testing out some ideas for some style change ups, but it isn't quite translating in pencil.  I think I will need a painting for that.  So stay tuned.  Here is what I have done after day two.


So today - as typical Monday's go - we will see what I can do, it isn't looking promising for much creative work to get done.  But... I must complete this 30 day creative challenge!  
I feel it's what I need to get back on track.  

No comments:

Post a Comment