Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Days 3 & 4 - more sketching and some paint


So for the last couple of days, I worked on the drawing of my little musician some more - basically done for now on that I think, and I was able to get a background down for a painting. It's been a few months since I've painted so getting back into that was good.  

This afternoon as I was painting I even got my little one to paint - for like ... 5 minutes.  He has zero interest in coloring or painting so far.  He did do a couple of paintings before - quite awhile ago, but that was before he discovered the world of musical instruments.  Buy hey, at least he is doing something creative!  I also was putting up some blueberries and when I opened the freezer door I thought it was a neat look all lined up on the pan, so I grabbed the camera and took a super quick photo.. didn't capture the effect I was after but I really like the interesting textures like that!


No comments:

Post a Comment