Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wrap Skirt


So.. Yesterday I made a wrap skirt out of some fabric I painted a couple of years ago. I love fabric and have lots of designs for it and a couple of years ago tried to bring some of it into reality.. this fabric came from one of those attempts that didn't work out to well. However, after seeing it again I did kind of like it and wanted to use it. Typical me style, I wanted to do something quick and easy and no fussy pattern. I cut some off the length with I should not have done because it barely wraps, but it still works ok. I do need to reposition one of the eye hooks, but after sewing them on backwards...twice, yes twice, I decided to wait to do that another day. I tested it out today anyway and it did ok although it will require the leggings which I intended to wear with it anyway. As many fights I have with sewing I still seem to keep trying, maybe one day I'll get better at it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment