Friday, December 2, 2011

December 1st


How can it be December 1st already?
Today was somehow a lot less productive - didn't get much of anything checked off my to do list.
1) chatted in forums about our sick chickens.. hoping to find an answer before we lose our sick Bantam
2) matted this little chicken painting I did which my hubby loved and wanted me to frame for him... it was destined for the trash in my opinion but I must say it looks a lot better after framing - he saw the potential :) I do not like to mat things though.. because a) it involves math. b) I have to crawl around on the floor. c) I make a mess. d) my mat cutter is so frustrating - can't get the guide to adjust or go back in the slot once it comes out so I did this one free hand. (cut away to me dreaming of a large studio with a standing height giant work table to stretch canvases, mat, measure and such.....someday)

1 comment:

  1. This one is truly looking one of awesome Chicken Painting. And this one is truly looking impressive. And Specially the frame work of your painting is truly looking mind blowing and impressive. I am highly impressed to see the design of your frame. Thanks for sharing some of most inspiring thing for the effective home decor.

    frames for photos

    ReplyDelete