Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Conflicted


After lots and lots of busyness, which still isn't over, I've finally managed to complete a new painting. It is a small 8 x 10 - which is VERY hard for me to do. Small is not easy for me but I just bought some more small extra deep (3") canvases I fell in love with on my trip to the art store this past weekend, so that will give me a reason to keep up with some smaller paintings. I was not so in love with having to pay $20.79 for my 5oz tube of Quinocridone Crimson! Might I add to replace the one that the lid fell off on in the drawer and partially dried out... yes I was sick and even more so after having to buy a new one along with 5 other $15-20 tubes of paint!
This one I called Conflicted and it is on my same figurative body of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment