Friday, June 3, 2011
making more cards
Well I was really happy with the first set of cards I made by screen printing a design on cardstock and then overlaying vellum on top. I made a few more this morning. I tried to do couple more masculine ones in a fishing theme. The one with the fish is a sepia tone print of a watercolor fish I did on the hand painted note card. The fishing lures are a print of a drawing I made of the lures first. I had a few more bumps in the process with these but maybe I was just trying to rush.. or maybe it's just because I thought it was a Saturday before the alarm went off this morning!